The Spiral Classifier is available with spiral diameters up to 120″. These classifiers are built in three models with 100%, 125% and 150% spiral submergence with straight side tanks or modified flared or full flared tanks. All sizes and models are available with single-, double- or triple-pitch spirals.
- Fabricated and reinforced tank construction with heavy gauge steel
Adjustable weirs for classification control
- Heavy duty and large diameter seamless tubular shaft designed for minimum deflection
- Submerged bearing assembly fitted with heavy duty dual roller bearings in a special housing provided with multi layer labyrinth and oil seal protection against ingress of foreign material
- Front end spherical & roller bearing combination assembly in a special housing provided with oil seals against dust ingression
- Ruggedly built spiral flights welded to spider arms and protected by abrasion resistant wear liner segments fastened by counter sunk head bolts; the whole assembly designed for a durable and long life
- Hoisting arrangement for lifting spiral assembly on the submerged bearing side to prevent clogging and for periodic inspection
- Simple drive train consisting of shaft mounted gear reducer fitted on front end of spiral shaft, V-belts and electric motor
- Entire drive and front end bearing assembly mounted on a pivoted base such that the spiral assembly can be raised and lowered
- Electronic frequency controller for step less speed variation of spiral rotation, for setting the classification mesh (optional).
- A packaged free standing support frame of simple construction and easy installation